WEST ORANGE, NJ — West Orange elementary school parents and guardians are invited to an informational meeting to discuss the proposed K-5 report card revisions, Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers, and departmentalization, which will begin in September 2016 for grades three through five.
All meetings will begin at 7 p.m. and last for approximately 90 minutes. Each meeting will contain the same material and it is not necessary to attend more than one meeting. The meetings will take place as follows:
- Tuesday, March 22, at the Gregory Elementary School Cafeteria, 301 Gregory Ave.;
- Wednesday, March 23, at the Redwood Elementary School Cafeteria, 75 Redwood Ave.;
- Tuesday, March 29, at the St. Cloud Elementary School Cafeteria, 71 Sheridan Ave.;
- Wednesday, March 30, at the Mt. Pleasant Elementary School Cafeteria, 9 Manger Road; and
- Thursday, March 31, at the Edison Middle School Auditorium, 75 William St. — this session will be in Spanish only.
For more information, contact your elementary school principal.